Dear Beloved Yogis,
We wanted to give you an update on Inscape Yoga as we move forward. First, we wanted to thank everyone for their continued support during these trying times, and want you all to know that we’re here for you if we can do anything to help you and your loved ones!
• I have used the down-time that resulted from the pandemic to complete my 500 hour yoga certification (RYT 500) courses through Asheville Yoga Center.
o In order to complete the requirements for certification, as a last step, I am required to do a community “Karma” project. As a result, classes in August will be at no charge, as a service to the community during the on-going pandemic. I will give credit for those students who have paid in advance for the month of August.
• We have started doing private and semi-private lessons in the studio with a maximum of four students in the studio at one time. Classes are by appointment only. Classes are by appointment only. You can book your class online under the "Classes" tab for myself or Becky Gilmore. Feel free to bring a friend(s), family member(s), or significant other as long as the four person limit is maintained.
• Also as a service to the community, starting in September, we will be keeping our class prices the same - $10 per student / per class. You can also purchase a 10 class pass for $90. It will not expire and you can share your pass with family and friends.
• Bring your own props – mats, blankets, blocks, straps, bolsters, etc.
• You must have a mask on when entering the studio.
o While supplies last, we have a machine-washable two-ply mask with adjustable straps that we are providing free to our students and teachers, also as a service to our community.
o You can take your mask off during your practice, but it is recommended to keep it at least covering your mouth to catch any sneezes or coughs.
o Please wear your mask at any time when off your mat.
• All disinfecting protocols are being followed at the studio after every class.
o Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk, and soap is available in the rest room.
o Disinfectant wipes are available in the studio.
I hope to see you on your mat soon!
Sending love to all of you,
We wanted to share with you the measures we are taking at Inscape Yoga Studio to protect health, and address the novel coronavirus COVID-19:
Steps you can take to boost your immune system:
If you do get sick:
Sending Love to ALL,
Copyright © 2020 inscape yoga, llc - All Rights Reserved.